About Entrusted's Water Fire & Mold Experts
Restoring Homes with Integrity
Entrusted Contracting strives to deliver the most outstanding restoration
experience for residents in Palm Beach County. We complete every project
to provide long-lasting results on which you can rely. Whether we are
restoring, remediating, or rebuilding, we want the quality of our work
to speak for itself.
- Entrusted Contracting has a great deal to offer our customers, including:
- We have over 15 years of experience.
- We ensure that all our practices are driven by integrity.
- We proudly offer 24/7 complimentary assessments.
- We only hire the most knowledgeable and skilled technicians.
- We offer around the clock water extraction and dry out.
We understand that repairing damage in your home—whether it is localized
or catastrophic—causes stress and inconvenience. Our goal is to
provide you with honest services to restore your home back to its pre-damage
condition. To learn more about our company,
contact us today at (561) 902-3650.
PRESIDENT AND CEO
In 1993, at the age of eighteen, John Torres spent a year of his life at
a Christian college seeking to determine whether vocational ministry or
a career as an entrepreneur was the plan God had for him. John pursued
his heart's desire (Ps. 37:4), and in 1995 began Top Job Services,
Inc. This was a great move for him after the experience he gained overseeing
part of the 36-employee operation of his father's company. Top Job
Services, Inc. is now considered by many property managers, private schools,
and doctors' offices to be the most reliable maintenance and cleaning
service company available. As a result of Top Job Services, Inc.'s
great success, John was able to establish what is now a multi-million
dollar organization, Entrusted Contracting (formerly known as Steam-A-Way, Inc.).
As a leader in the industry, John has had many opportunities to travel
across the nation to speak to numerous cleaning and restoration companies
about topics including customer service, professionalism, marketing, and
providing the most outstanding service experience possible.
John has been married to his high-school sweet heart for almost two decades.
He and his family live with their five children in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS AND CARRIER RELATIONS
- Oversees all project managers, estimators and contractors as they perform
a variety of tasks for the homeowner in the rebuild process.
- Leads with high integrity and positive influence and has a high focus on
- Drafted by the Detroit Tigers in 2004, and was traded to the Florida Marlins.
- Certified in Water Mitigation, Mold Remediation, and Lead Abatement.
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Oversees and manages all of our referral sources and accounts and seeks
out new opportunities to grow in our market.
- Leads with high energy, and is always pushing those around him to strive
- Drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in 2005; Assistant baseball coach with
The Master's College from 2008-2012; and team leader at Chic-Fil-A in 2013.
- Bachelor of Arts: Biology, Pre-Med, College of Charleston.
DIRECTOR OF MITIGATION
- Oversees the water mitigation division and the dry out process that takes
place in customers homes.
- Leads with professionalism, and with faithful diligence in all he does.
- Provided leadership to the cleaning division for 6 years and was lead cook
for several restaurants in the area.
- Certified in cleaning with IICRC.
DIRECTOR OF CONSTRUCTION
- Jason oversees all of our project managers as they fulfill residential
contracting work within insurance scopes and estimates.
- Leads with efficiency, hard work and strong customer care.
- Manager with Sela Roofing and Remodeling; Stores Facilities Technician
- Associates of Science in Surgical Technology, Anthem College.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
- Oversees the fulfillment of our mission statement by working closely with
clients and partners.
- Leads with high energy, hard work and is always trying to find ways to
best serve the homeowner.
- Experience as Social Media Director for non-profit Orbie for Orphans; Collegiate
Baseball player at The Master's College; Volvo Order Management Intern.
- Bachelor's in Business Marketing, Top Marketing Graduate: The Master's
College; 2013 Capital-One Academic All-American; Subrogation Certified.
Our highly skilled technicians have the experience and training to restore
your home to its former beauty. Call us today at (561) 902-3650 to get started!