President and CEO
In 1993, at the age of eighteen, John Torres spent a year of his life at a Christian college seeking to determine whether vocational ministry or a career as an entrepreneur was the plan God had for him. John pursued his heart’s desire (Ps. 37:4), and in 1995 began Top Job Services, Inc. This was a great move for him after the experience he gained overseeing part of the 36-employee operation of his father’s company. Top Job Services, Inc. is now considered by many property managers, private schools, and doctors’ offices to be the most reliable maintenance and cleaning service company available. As a result of Top Job Services, Inc.’s great success, John was able to establish what is now a multi-million dollar organization, Entrusted (formerly known as Steam-A-Way, Inc.).
As a leader in the industry, John has had many opportunities to travel across the nation to speak to numerous cleaning and restoration companies about topics including customer service, professionalism, marketing, and providing the most outstanding service experience possible.
John has been married to his high-school sweet heart for almost two decades. He and his wife live with their five children in Palm Beach County, FL.
Chief Operations Officer
– Oversees all of the operational aspects of the business.
– Leads with high integrity and positive influence and has a high focus on customer care.
– Certified in Water Mitigation, Mold Remediation, and Lead Abatement.
Avid reader, Chick-fil- a enthusiast, former professional baseball player for the Detroit Tigers and Florida Marlins. He and his wife have three children and reside in Palm Beach Gardens.
Chief Business Officer
– Oversees sales and customer service.
– Leads with high energy, and is always pushing those around him to strive for excellence.
Loves a good cup of coffee, currently enrolled at The Expositors Seminary, was drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in 2005 and later was a assistant baseball coach with the Master’s College. He also got his Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Pre-Med at the College of Charleston. He and his wife have four children and reside in Jupiter.
Director Of Field Operations
– Oversees all field staff and operations
– Serves clients with integrity, care, hard work and efficiency
– Prioritizes outstanding service above all
– Managed crews and customers for Sela Roofing and Remodeling for projects including windows, siding, soffit, fascia, and guttering for over ten years.
Lives in Jupiter Florida with his wife Melissa and four children – Noah, Jamie, Paige and Ian, and enjoys running, playing games, and time at the beach with his family. He also enjoys marine fish tanks and bay fishing.
Customer Service Manager
– Oversees the fulfillment of our mission statement by working closely with customers and business partners.
– Leads with high energy and high integrity, with the goal of thrilling all Entrusted customers.
Customer Service Manager
– In charge of building and managing new relationships at our Houston branch.
– Leads high integrity, high energy and is always strives to find ways to best serve the homeowner.
– Experience as a project manager for LGI homes where he oversaw an entire community of construction; former Apple employee.
About Entrusted’s Water, Fire, & Mold Experts
Restoring Homes with Integrity
You Can Trust Entrusted
We strive to deliver the most outstanding restoration experience for residents in South Florida and Select Counties in Texas.We complete every project with long-lasting results you can rely on. Whether we are restoring, remediating, or rebuilding, the quality of our work to speaks for itself.
Entrusted is a name you can depend on:
We have over 15 years of experience.
All our practices are driven by integrity.
We proudly offer 24/7 complimentary assessments.
All of our technicians are certified to meet and exceed industry standards, promising only the most skilled and knowledgeable approach to your needs.
We understand that repairing damage in your home whether it is localized or catastrophic causes stress and inconvenience. Our goal is to provide you with honest services to restore your home back to its pre-damage condition. To learn more about our company, contact us today at
Schedule a Free Assessment
Our highly skilled technicians have the experience and training to restore your home to its former beauty. Call us today at 561-966-0765 or use the form below to get started!
We strive to deliver the most outstanding restoration experience for residents in South Florida and select counties in Texas. We complete every project with long-lasting results you can rely on.